Thursday, December 25, 2008

December 25, 2008 Christmas Day

CHRISTMAS AT OUR HOUSE

We got up about 8:30 and read Scriptures together and then went down to see what Santa had brought. We then opened all our gifts. The girls were excited to open the gifts they had bought for each other. I think their favorite thing was their MP3 players.

 
Posted by Picasa


CHRISTMAS AT THE MOORE'S

After we finished opening our gifts we went over to our neighbors, the Moore's (Kevin, Cherie, Casey, & Cierra), house. We exchanged gifts with them. They are the best neighbors in the world. We love them to death.

 
Posted by Picasa


CHRISTMAS AT THE CERSEY'S

We went over to my parents house at noon and stayed there the rest of the day. The kids were so excited to see what grandpa and grandma had added to their toy room this year. They were ecstatic to see the big screen TV with a Wii. The computer was another cool addition as well. They have the best grandparents ever. The parents were pretty excited as well to see another Wii down in the basement for us with Guitar Hero World Tour. Andy got a really nice bike and I got a Dyson vacuum. Yippee!! I was so excited. It is even Asthma certified, so hopefully it will help make Alexis' life a little easier. We all had a wonderful day together and as you can see we played so hard that Jackson decided to take a rest. So cute.

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I like how you are holding up your scentsy- yahoo- I love selling those things!! Did you send me a text today (Jan. 8)?? It was from Georgia- let me know if that was you!