Tuesday, March 3, 2009

3.1.09 & 3.2.09 Snow In Georgia

Can you believe it? SNOW IN GEORGIA and lots of it. It started snowing about 11:30 on Sunday afternoon and it didn't stop till about 7:00 that night. Church was cut short 2 hours so we got to come home early and play. It had raind the last 2 days before, so it was really wet and we didn't think it would stick but it did and school got cancled on Monday. YIPPEE!! We had so much fun playing with our cousins, neighbors and friends. The girls were so excited. Andy and I had lots of fun as well. We got some great pictures and made lots of great memories.

 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey I was there!!! I flew out to see Matt at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery AL and my connecting flights were through Atlanta. Oh the chaos that storm caused. I was lucky to get home with just three hours later than expected. Also, I found out we are moving to Meridian MS for two years. Please help me feel ok about this!!!! There is a lot of excitement and a lot of the unknown. Someone told me that we are only a few hours from Atlanta. Is that true?!!

Melinda H. said...

That must be crazy to have snow. Do you get it often?