Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ThunderCats vs. Green Machines 8/11/09

THREE IN A ROW BABY!!

THUNDERCATS ARE ON A ROLL! Tonight after an hour delay we finally got to play our game. We had some lightning delays in the game before us, so we didn't get to start till 9:30. We played The Green Machines. We won 19-8! I believe we were up 14-3 in the 3rd inning. We had some really great hits tonight. Congrats goes to Justin for 2 great hits, and Esther is still consistent in getting on base. Nicole made a great play from home and we had minimal errors. Everyone did a good job playing together as a team. Chris was awesome at pitcher once again. Since I just had surgery a big thanks to Stephanie Beaty for filling in for me this week. We missed Ryan and Brindi who were only able to play one inning before having to go home to Aden, since we were so late starting. We missed you guys. Here are a few pictures we took before the game. I tried to take some during the game but was told I couldn't use my flash so we ended up with only a few pics. Next week will be better for picture taking.

No comments: