Friday, May 28, 2010

Tavaci Concert

It time for another Tavaci Concert!. I love watching my girls perform.I know that they love it and I'm grateful that they have the opportunity to do it. They always look so dang cute. This year Megan had a speaking part and Alexis was in the Grouch speciality. She got to dress up and be carried out by her daddy in a garbage can. they sang a song called I like trash. It was really funny and cute. Alexis was very happy because her teacher Ms. Fisher came to watch. She brought Alexis and Megan each a big gift. Our neighbors the Moore's and my family all came to support the girls. We are grateful for Ms. Betsy and Ms. Esther for all their hard work. Another grate concert completed!




Megan




Alexis






2 comments:

The Cersey Family said...

It was a cute concert. Your girls were awesome in it as usual!

Linda said...

So cute and such fun.