Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day Of School!!

What an exciting day it was at the Dollar house. Today was Alexis' first day of Kindergarten and Megan's first day of 3rd Grade. So what does that mean for Jess and Andy, well it means FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!! No more kids at home. We can't believe that both our girls are in school. They were so excited to get back to school. Alexis was not scared at all. She jumped right on the bus with no problem. Megan was such a great big sister, she was so happy to have Alexis on the bus with her. She walked her to her classroom when they got to school. When they got home Megan was helping her off the bus and holding her hand. It was so sweets to see. We love our girls so much.



Alexis' first day of KINDERGARTEN!!


Megan's first day of 3rd grade!


Alexis at the bus stop


Alexis getting on the bus


Megan being such a great sister

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Where does the time go? That is amazing that you have the day to yourself!! I am just experiencing the anxiety of sending my first to kindergarten!!! Aaaaaahhhhhh! Such a big step.

Andy and Jodi said...

Hey guys! I found your blog through a mutual friends blog. So I took a peek! Your girls are darling and are growing up. I love the fact that school will start here on Monday and I will have two in school, but two still at home. Keep in touch.
Jodi (Beck) and Andy

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Hey Jessica!
This is Natalie (Kilgore) Giddens. I'm so excited to see that you have a blog. I love blogging! And I can't believe you have an 8 year old and that both of your girls are in school. Wow, I'm still dreaming of that day! Congrats to you. :-)

Melissa Richman said...

Hi Andy,
This is Melissa Nydegger here. (Remember your old high school choir buddy?) I found your blog through my sister's blog. Small world. I am so happy to see that you are doing well. I blog as well, just recently. It would be nice to keep in touch. I am married and have two children as well. So fun!! My blog is
melandryanrichman.blogspot.com
Hope to hear from you soon!
Mel

Amy said...

Hey Andy, I saw you leave a comment on my cousins blog, Ryan Slater and I just wanted to say hi. Your girls are darling! How fun to catch up a little. Can you believe school has already started for the kids? Looks like things are going well.