Friday, August 29, 2008

Megan and Ellie's Disney Trip

 
Posted by Picasa


It is a tradition in our family when the kids turn 8 Grandpa and Grandma Cersey take them to Disney World. Megan and Ellie are 6 weeks apart in age so they got to go on their trip together. They had a great time and got SPOILED!! They were gone for 4 days. Megan was so excited to come home and show us all her souvenirs.





Jessica's First day of WORK!!



Well today was the first official day of work for me. Yes you read that right I am working now. I got a job working at Legacy Academy for kids. I get to work in the infant room which is what I have always loved to do. I work from just after my girls leave to school until just before they get home. I did go in yesterday for training but today I got to go in and be with the kids. I had a good first day. I think this wil be a good thing for our family. I am excited to be working now that the girls are both in school.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Andy and Jessica,
I saw you leave a comment on my brother Ryan's blog. It has been so much fun to catch up on what has been going on with your family these past several years! I loved the timeline. Ryan and I haven't seen you since your wedding reception!
Your girls are just darling. They have the cutest little smiles.
I had heard that ya'll were in Georgia. My husband and I were considering moving to an area just south of Atlanta last year, but we ended up in Reno.
We also have a blog, but it is private. If you want to email me your email address I can send you an invite if you want.
jsspockets@yahoo.com

Julie (Slater) Shipp

jeannie said...

Congrats on the job, Jessica! That is a perfect fit for you. I started my blog because I was slowly taking over Kayleigh's. I like the name of yours. I will make a list soon of friends and add you to it.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! It was so great to get together with you guys before Rob left! I wish we could see you guys more often. Your family picture is adorable! I love it! Congrats on the job. What a fun place to work. Do you get to hold the babies? I need your email address to add you guys to our blog. My email is Jessicafarish@yahoo.com. If you wouldn't mind emailing it to me we could keep in touch a bit better!

Love you guys,

Ry and Jess

Becky Slivka said...

Dollars!!! I am so glad to see both of you and your adorable family! I also saw a comment on Regan Duckworth's blog and was so excited to see what you were up to. I think your kids are so cute and you both look great!! I especially loved reading your timeline - your job sounds awesome and perfect for kids in school. You guys are the best!

Becky (Williams) Slivka

kim and morgan said...

Hello Dollar Bills! I found you guys through the Slivkas blog. I am happy to find you! What a cute family. Jessica, good luck with the new job. I am sure you will be wonderful!