Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I ALMOST DIED!!!!

So tonight was almost the end of me. I was standing at the park with Andy, Justin and Kristina. Andy and I went to take some family pictures at the park for Justin and Kristina. We had barely walked into the woods and took a few pictures and when we came out I was standing near Justin. All of the sudden I felt something on my neck and said, what's on my neck and put my hand up to scratch it. The look on Justin's face was enough to send me into hysterics. I looked down and saw the biggest spider I have ever seen just standing on my chest near my neck. So of course I went CRAZY. I started screaming get it off, get it off and jumping around. It seemed like forever until Justin bent down and got a nearby pizza box to get it off. It took him what seamed like forever to get it. Basically, I could have died. I could have sworn it bit me on the neck so I was crying in hysterics. I am just lucky it didn't go down my shirt because I would have been topless in like .2 seconds if it had. That would not have been good. Pretty much this is why I HATE being outside. We think it might have been a furrow spider but we are not sure. Of course we took a few pictures of it and then I made Andy KILL it. We did get some cute pictures of their family though.

 
Posted by Picasa


I mean this is just so NASTY!

 
Posted by Picasa


The cutest boys I have ever seen!

1 comment:

nicole said...

Jessica - I would have fainted. Spiders are definitly one thing that sucks about Georgia. And I swear they are crawling all over my house.