Friday, November 14, 2008

SADDLE UP!!

Gary and Laura are in town for the weekend and we decided to go out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Andy's Birthday. My mom came with us and she had the Cano kids with her too. We had a long wait and the kids were getting pretty restless but they did enjoy their food when it finally came. (except Alexis who didn't even take a bite.) They did get to watch all the waitresses do a line dance in the middle of the resturant. Alexis climbed up on grandma Cersey's shoulders to get a better view. Gary told our waitress that it was Andy's Birthday so they brought him a bowl of ice cream, but they also brought out a saddle and made Andy sit on it. Our waitress made a big announcement for all to hear that there was a special cowboy in the house tonight. Then asked everyone to give a big "YEE HA". I was so glad I had my camera. We were all laughing so hard. It was awesome.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Cersey Family said...

What!? I am so sad we missed that, not that we were invited. It's cool, we were feeding the missionaries. I am glad that you took pictures, and that you had fun. Happy birthday tomorrow Andy!