Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

What a wonderful Mother's Day. It started off with Breakfast in bed which was so yummy. Meg was up early to help daddy cook. After Breakfast I was showered with wonderful art projects and gifts. I always love getting the handmade projects that my girls make in school. I got some beautiful flowers, a new watch, some perfume and some new shoes. I have the best family in the world. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such great kids. We had a great relaxing day together. I was able to go to Relief Society while the men taught the primary classes. After church we went and ate a quiet dinner with my parents.

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ryan and Jess said...

Yeah! What a fun day! You guys look so great and seem so well. It's fun to see pictures of the girls! We never get to see them and they are growing up so fast! Thanks for posting. I need your email so I can add you to our blog!

bzmom24 said...

Love you guys!
Love GA!
However, flip-flops aren't really shoes.

Ann Mitchell said...

What a darling blog! I'm Andy's favorite 5th grade teacher! Thanks for taking care of him! Check out my blog for a blast from the past!
http://missmitchellsfabulousfifthgrade.blogspot.com