Friday, May 15, 2009

It's FOOTBALL time again!!!

This year Andy and I have been having a regular date night each month and switching babysitting with Justin and Kristina so they can do the same. It was our week to go out and well our date kind of turned into me watching from the side lines. Andy was given the opportunity to do a preseason game at Norcross High School. Since he had knee surgery last year and missed out I figured this would be a great test to see how his knee would do. So I came along and got to watch him do what he loves. I always enjoy watching him have so much fun. It was a really long night and we even got rained on but it was still fun. For all you Atlanta Braves fans check out the picture in the middle and you will see A former Brave, Brian Jordan. His son plays at Norcross high. Andy was able to talk with him which is pretty cool. We had some taco bell on the way home to finish out the night.

No comments: