Monday, December 28, 2009

The dreaded day has come! Jess turns 30!!!

Well it is finally here. I turned thirty today. Turning thirty seems like no big deal but to me it was like the start of being old. Haha! My best friend Megan and my wonderful husband prepared a huge party for me. We had a great time. My cake was a GA Bulldog cake and we had the GA game on through out the party. We had lots of great food of course and played pool and just had a wonderful time being together as friends. People who came were Megan & Lee Bartlett, The Moore's, Ryan & Brindi Horsley, my sister Jana, Thyane & Rachael Shumway, Stacey Christian, Haley Flanders, my parents, Justin and Kristina Cersey, Scott and Dan Kaiser, Fernando Lobo, Brandon Earick, Mike & Betsy Baugh, and Patrick & Esther Andrade. All my favorite people were there. I love all my family and friends who made this a wonderful night for me.

No comments: